[R-SIG-Finance] R in batch mode - RBloomberg

Matteo Fornasier matteo.fornasier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:37:36 CET 2011

Hi all,
I've a problem with R.
I'm using R in batch mode calling it trought php:
exec("C:\Program\R\R-2.7.1\bin\R.exe CMD BATCH blablabla\.txt");

It's function very well and I did a lot of interesting application.
In the webserver there is Bloomberg so I want download some time
series to analyse and so on.
If I launch the script in R it run and do all calculation but if I
call the script in batch mode in the output I see that the script stop
just when should start the connection with bloomberg:

R version 2.7.1 (2008-06-23)
Copyright (C) 2008 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
[...]

[Previously saved workspace restored]

> library(RODBC)
Warning message:
package 'RODBC' was built under R version 2.7.2
> library(RBloomberg)

Attaching package: 'zoo'

	The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

	 rapply

Contents of bbfields have been stored in .bbfields in the current workspace
Warning message:
package 'RBloomberg' was built under R version 2.7.2

> ticker = "G IM Equity"
> ticker
[1] "G IM Equity"

Any ideas?
Maybe is a permission problem but I don't know which file I've to autorize.

Thanks a lot,

Matteo