[R-SIG-Finance] quantstrat - macross demo problem

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Mon Feb 7 21:57:29 CET 2011

The issue is likely in the timing of your downloads.

You can't install software that hasn't had its dependencies met.
Likely your 'install' of quantstrat wasn't an install, failing when
xts wasn't the right version.

Getting the xts version required by quantstrat was what likely let the
install (or load?) proceed. (btw, the xts bug was in the new column
subsetting that was in .14 -- a quick patch - and didn't concern any
other versions of xts)

All works now?

HTH
Jeff