[R-SIG-Finance] quantstrat - macross demo problem

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Feb 7 19:40:53 CET 2011

On 02/07/2011 02:15 AM, Stephen Choularton wrote:
> Failed with error: ‘package 'xts' 0.7-6.11 was found, but >= 0.7.6.15 is
> required by 'quantstrat'’

This is most likely your error.  Update xts first, then quantstrat.
Other changes in xts fix a subsetting bug, and I think they were
significant enough that I bumped the requirement for quantstrat as well.

Alternately, use Rtools to build the binary package, and you can edit
the DESCRIPTION file as needed to relax the constraints.

   - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson
http://braverock.com/brian/