[R-SIG-Finance] What's Wrong with this Chart?

Jeffrey Ryan jeffrey.ryan at lemnica.com
Fri Jan 28 21:41:27 CET 2011

Dan N.

You'll need to provide something to make this reproducible.

Typically that would be a very **small** example created with random
data or dput your data.  In addition you'd need to explain what TA is,
since I think that might be the issue.  Also some additional info like
platform, additional things you tried (e.g. running in R - to remove
the potential for Rpy to be a cause).

You can also try using chart_Series, add_TA, add_BBands and add_Vo to
see if that fixes your issue.  That is the new version of chartSeries
that isn't 'complete', but it is much nicer for most basic things.

In general the 'is this broken?' is a non-starter for help, since it
places the additional burden of recreating your environment on the
helper.  In this case, the helper is also the person who helped the
first time by writing and providing the code that you are using.  Of
course all of this is in the posting guide(s).

Best,
Jeff