[R-SIG-Finance] Fwd: R to common lisp translator

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:53:48 CET 2011

Hi Andres,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Andres Susrud <andres.susrud at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Your question on Nuclear Phynance indicates you're trying to increase
calculation speed.
http://www.nuclearphynance.com/Show%20Post.aspx?PostIDKey=148722

What bottlenecks are you running into?  Nearly all the heavy lifting
in quantmod, TTR, xts, etc. is done in C, so moving to LISP probably
wouldn't be much faster.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com