[R-SIG-Finance] R to common lisp translator

Robert Sams robert at sanctumfi.com
Tue Jan 25 14:15:25 CET 2011

I think we can make an exception here. There are areas in finance where
one would like to use R but the performance of its interpreted execution
is too poor. I too would be interested to know if anyone on this list
has had success with R/CL translation, especially in the context of
computing on big time series. Anyone?