[R-SIG-Finance] Copula and Multivariate distribution

Christophe Dutang dutangc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 07:57:39 CET 2011

Hello,

you can use something like that

eqf <- function(x, sampleMarg) as.numeric(quantile(sampleMarg, probs=x))

and apply eqf on each marginal after the copula fit if you want to generate random samples or directly ecdf if you want to compute multivariate distribution function.

Christophe

--
Christophe Dutang
Ph.D. student at ISFA, Lyon, France