[R-SIG-Finance] blotter package

Johnson, Cedrick W. cedrick at cedrickjohnson.com
Wed Jan 19 12:50:42 CET 2011

Couple things I can think of:

1) is R itself in your path? (i.e.) set R_HOME=c:\Program
Files\R\R2.12.1 and then in the PATH (at the end, don't interfere with
the r-tools mod at the front) add in: %R_HOME%\bin
Also if it compiled on Windows, it shouldn't generate a .tar.gz file (I
get *.zip files on Windows when building)

2) Also have you looked at this site? :
http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/wiki/Main/RMySQL

HTH.. If you can't get it working, I have a windows build I can throw up
on my server ( I need to check which version of mysql i compiled it
against when I get in front of that computer later today)

Regards,
Cedrick