[R-SIG-Finance] Adjusting for dividends

Brian Leidich cidiel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 05:09:20 CET 2011

not knowing which fund it is, (somewhat irrelevant) but impact should be made on
ex-div date at open... i think i would just take div. schedule and match that
days open price and subtract accordingly to open price at that date and then use
relative changes via diff function to calc the balance data?

just a guess but my hunch is that whatever patch you put in place will be temp,
data will likely be fixed soon enough. i guess a nice idea would be the ability
to append custom dividends ourselves...