[R-SIG-Finance] Ranks of Spearman's rank correlation coefficient

Zanella Marco marco.zanella at inbox.com
Mon Jan 10 23:37:10 CET 2011

Dear Gabor,
thank you for your suggestion. I've already verified the result via computation of cor() on ranked timeseries with rank(), and as you report the result is the same of cor() with spearman method on simple timeseries.

But, aren't there a way to extract the rank directly form cor() function, that of course computes ranks in order to give the result. I'm tinking in a way like "cor$ranks".

Tanks.

Marco