[R-SIG-Finance] blotter

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Fri Jan 7 14:25:49 CET 2011

On 01/07/2011 07:13 AM, Costas wrote:
> I can't seem to be able to donwload/install this library/package.
>
> Anyone knows its whereabouts?
>
>  > install.packages("blotter", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")
> Warning message:
> In getDependencies(pkgs, dependencies, available, lib) :
> package ‘blotter’ is not available

Your install line is correct.

It is likely that you need to upgrade to R 2.12.x, though you didn't
provide your R version (likely older) or operating system (likely
Windows) per the posting guide (please read this before posting again).

R-Forge only provides binary packages for the current major R release,
which is at this point R 2.12.x

Alternately, on Windows, install Duncan's Rtools, and build from source.

Regards,

   - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson