[R-SIG-Finance] [off-topic] Forum for Macro-economics discussion

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 14:45:04 CET 2011

Hi

I think the idea is definitely good, but I don't know how much
interest/public a purely Macro Economic R mailing list would have. Maybe
should be linked to broader "Macro Econometrics" list including
explicitely VAR/VECM, TS Factor Analysis & so? Or even simply an
"econometrics" list that we are in my opinion still missing?

Best

Mat