[R-SIG-Finance] VECM estimation

Megh Dal megh700004 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 23:35:58 CET 2010

Thanks Matthieu the VECM() function is quite okay on what I need however I also need to have structural analysis (atleast B-model) of my fitted model. It seems that tsDyn package does not have any option for that, whereas vars package has with SVEC() function. But problem I am facing is again, it needs specific object type as: "Object of class ‘ca.jo’; generated by ca.jo() contained in urca".

Is there any option to use object returned from VECM() in SVEC()? Or can you suggest anything else?

Thanks,