[R-SIG-Finance] Help with Futures in IBrokers

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:44:07 CET 2010

As expected, trying currency="EUR"

> reqContractDetails(tws, twsFUT("ESTX50","DTB","201103", currency="EUR"))
[[1]]
List of 18
 $ version       : chr "6"
 $ contract      :List of 16
  ..$ conId          : chr "76324422"
  ..$ symbol         : chr "ESTX50"
  ..$ sectype        : chr "FUT"
  ..$ exch           : chr "DTB"
  ..$ primary        : chr ""
  ..$ expiry         : chr "20110318"
  ..$ strike         : chr "0"
  ..$ currency       : chr "EUR"
  ..$ right          : chr ""
  ..$ local          : chr "FESX MAR 11"
  ..$ multiplier     : chr "10"
  ..$ combo_legs_desc: chr ""
  ..$ comboleg       : chr ""
  ..$ include_expired: chr ""
  ..$ secIdType      : chr ""
  ..$ secId          : chr ""
  ..- attr(*, "class")= chr "twsContract"
 $ marketName    : chr "FESX"
 $ tradingClass  : chr "FESX"
 $ conId         : chr "76324422"
 $ minTick       : chr "1.0"
 $ orderTypes    : chr [1:34] "ACTIVETIM" "ADJUST" "ALERT" "ALLOC" ...
 $ validExchanges: chr [1:2] "DTB" "MIBSX"
 $ priceMagnifier: chr "1"
 $ underConId    : chr "4356500"
 $ longName      : chr "Dow Jones Euro STOXX50"
 $ contractMonth : chr "201103"
 $ industry      : chr ""
 $ category      : chr ""
 $ subcategory   : chr ""
 $ timeZoneId    : chr "MET"
 $ tradingHours  : chr "20101210:0750-2203;20101213:0750-2203"
 $ liquidHours   : chr "20101210:0750-2203;20101213:0750-2203"

HTH
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Ryan