[R-SIG-Finance] unstable cointegration vector estimates in Johansen test

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:09:36 CET 2010

Depending on what the goal of the analysis is, but if the goal is to
examine parameter stability, there is a recent nice paper that allows
"time varying" cointegration (estimated by the Johansen ML):

http://ideas.repec.org/a/cup/etheor/v26y2010i05p1453-1490_99.html

I used this method, and the code will be available (hopefully) soon in
package tsDyn.

Best

Matthieu