[R-SIG-Finance] Models for Day Trading

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 03:20:45 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM, FX Going <fxongoing at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Newbie to R. Is there a model that I can use in R to estimate the best entry and exit point based on Mini ES for example during 3am-3pm for each day for six months to year? I also want to findo out how many days the trend has been up before heading down etc.

You will probably not get a satisfactory answer to your first question
because, as Pat Burns wrote to Michael "comtech" regarding a similar
question:

Those who say don't know.
Those who know don't say.

   Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching

Yes, I just quoted a quote.  Nested quotes are the best.

--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com