[R-SIG-Finance] FX Forward outrights and FX Swaps

krishna kriskumar at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 1 02:56:35 CET 2010

Are you looking to compute the outrights given the pts and spot that
is straightforward  ?

Perhaps you are looking to impute the pts given a set of other market
instruments (futures , swaps etc?)

Unfortunately this is non trivial and you are unlikely to find the
exact recipe( it also is institution specific)

You can however get bbg composite points on FRD <go>  there is also a
ubs page on reuters that has streaming  points.

hth