[R-SIG-Finance] VARHAC Covariance Matrix Estimator

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:40:43 CET 2010

Dear Jose

I am not sure this specific HC has been implemented. On the other side,
there is a really nice package "sandwich" that offers a high flexibility
for those HC/HAC covariance estimators, and which is very well
documented, so it should not be too much an effort to implement it with
the package:
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v11/i10
http://stat.ethz.ch/CRAN/web/packages/sandwich/index.html

Best