[R-SIG-Finance] Fwd: Re: But in quantmod function

Noah Silverman noah at smartmediacorp.com
Tue Nov 16 19:16:29 CET 2010

Thanks Jeff for the quick patch. That's awesome!!!

How do I now update my R with the patch?  I've looked through r-forge
and CRAN.  They still seem to have the old version.

I downloaded the latest snapshot from SVM, but my R installation doesn't
recognize it as an installable package. (On a Mac)

Suggestions?

-N