[R-SIG-Finance] picking up the current index plus n -1, n-2, ..., n-20

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 05:47:04 CET 2010

Hi Stephen,

If you want to calculate moving averages, take a look at the TTR
package.  For applying any function over a rolling time window, see
rollapply in the zoo package.

R-help is a better venue if you simply want to understand how to do it
will apply, since it's not strictly finance-related.

Best,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com