[R-SIG-Finance] How to calculate Trading Days

Daniel Probst Daniel.Probst at web.de
Wed Nov 10 21:17:48 CET 2010

Hi Noah,

checkout library (timeDate), especially the fns timeSequence,
isBizday,holidayNYSE.
- Define a calendar for your exchange (use an available one as a
template, e.g. holidayNYSE)
- define a sequence of days with  timeSequence
- subindex the sequence with isBizday using your calendar as an argument
- count the length of this result

Best
Dan