[R-SIG-Finance] Regression with ARMA errors and Student T innovations

alexios alexios at 4dscape.com
Sun Oct 17 18:06:58 CEST 2010

You can do this with the rgarch package on r-forge which at present can
be downloaded from: rgarch.r-forge.r-project.org/download.html.

The functions you are likely to need are 'arfimaspec' and 'arfimafit'.
There are also methods for filtering, forecasting, simulation and
rolling estimation (see the documentation).

Extensive examples can be found in 'unit.test13.R' In the
'inst/src/rgarch.tests' folder of the source package or the
'rgarch.tests' folder of the binary package.

Regards,

Alexios Ghalanos