[R-SIG-Finance] downloading prices for Australian 90 day bank bills and 3 and 10, year bonds

Guy Green guygreen at netvigator.com
Thu Oct 7 07:47:17 CEST 2010

Hi Stephen,

I don't think Yahoo has that information.  I've seen similar data for the US
(e.g. ^TYX, ^FVX, ^IRX for Treasury yields) but not for Australia.

You will find interest rate information on the Reserve Bank of Australia
website  http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/tables/index.html#interest_rates
http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/tables/index.html#interest_rates ,
downloadable as Excel files.

Guy