[R-SIG-Finance] How to deal with futures data?

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:36:54 CEST 2010

Thanks Whit for your advice!

Indeed using a list could in some aspects be easier to deal for futures!
But I feel one then loose the time series attributes, and need to
recreate them every time, no?

Are there maybe solutions from packages dealing with options? In this
case, one also has this double time dimension, i.e. one day has many
different options maturities? What is the preferred way to deal with this?

Thanks!!

Mat