[R-SIG-Finance] News impact curve?

alexios alexios at 4dscape.com
Mon Aug 30 16:23:14 CEST 2010

Thanks Matthieu...
Just a small correction, in the latest rgarch version, the spec object
goes first (before data) in the fitting and filtering routines, else
should be named, i.e.

garch_norm = ugarchfit(data = dmbp[,1], spec = spec_garch_norm)

fit_gjr = ugarchfit(data = dmbp[,1],spec = spec_garch_gjr)

Regards,

Alexios