[R-SIG-Finance] R and Metatrader

Johnson, Cedrick W. cedrick at cedrickjohnson.com
Sun Jul 25 09:34:44 CEST 2010

Just looking around, I thought of something that *may* be of some help
to you:

http://www.mt4api.net MetaTrader4 .NET api. You can use StatConn/RCom to
interface .NET with R. (http://rcom.univie.ac.at/download.html)

I have a C#/R sample implementation that I can dig up this weekend that
*may* be able to get you started, but that is one way I can think of to
interface MT4/R programmatically for some things. My current environment
is Java, so I am using RServe to interface my java components with R for
intraday stats/etc.

HTH,