[R-SIG-Finance] KALMAN

Lüthi David (XICD 1) david.luethi at claridenleu.com
Wed Jul 21 12:44:59 CEST 2010

Hi Costas

Needless to say that a quick search on CRAN (cran.r-project.org) or Google would guide you to some R packages on the Kalman filter. If you want to *use* a multivariate Kalman filter try, e.g., the packages dlm, FKF or KFAS.
If you want to *understand* what is behind the Kalman filter I recommend Hamilton (1994) or Harvey (1989).

Best,
David