[R-SIG-Finance] !SPAM: Re: Documentation and functions under tradesys, blotter, quantstrat etc?

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Sun Jul 11 18:28:19 CEST 2010

On 07/11/2010 10:07 AM, Raghu wrote:
> Where can I find the functions within the libraries of Tradesys, blotter ,
> quantstrat etc pls? Finally I was able to install the above functions.
> Thanks to all of you, I had uninstalled the 64-bit version and used a 32-bit
> one instead which solved the puzzle. What I want to know is that, is there a
> documentation under r-forge like the one we have TTR and ttrTests etc?

The pdf documentation was installed locally with the package, as with any other
package.

You may also use 'help()' '?' and 'help.search()' as with any other function
from within R itself.

Perhaps you should find and read a basic R introduction, or send those
questions to r-help?

    - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson