[R-SIG-Finance] addLines in Quantmod

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:53:36 CEST 2010

I'm assuming the lines aren't being added to the plot.  If that's the
case, you need to wrap each call to addLines() with plot().  For
example plot(addLines(h=130,on=1)).

That said, I don't know if that's the issue you're referring to since
you didn't actually ask a question.
--
Joshua Ulrich
FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com