[R-SIG-Finance] Update on Limit Orderbook Package

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 21:56:55 CEST 2010

Looks like an S4 issue... ;-)

> library(orderbook)

  hash-2.0.1 provided by Open Data.
> file <- paste(.libPaths(), "orderbook", "data", "sample.txt", sep = "/")
> ob <- orderbook(file = file)
> ob <- read.time(ob, "9:30:00")
> plot(ob)
Error in inherits(x, "factor") : object 'type' not found
> plot(ob, type = "o")
Error in inherits(x, "factor") : object 'type' not found
> plot(ob, type = "s")
Error in inherits(x, "factor") : object 'type' not found

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.10.1 (2009-12-14)
i386-apple-darwin10.0.0

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] grid      stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] orderbook_0.0.0.1 hash_2.0.1        lattice_0.17-26

[1] tools_2.10.1