[R-SIG-Finance] Forex data

Wolfgang Wu wobwu22 at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 2 09:31:25 CEST 2010

I think something like this might do what you want:

library(xts)
library(quantmod)
EURGBP <- xts(get(getFX('EUR/GBP', from = Sys.Date() - 499, to = Sys.Date())));
for (iDate in seq(500, 2000, by=500)){
    EURGBP <- rbind.xts(EURGBP, get(getFX('EUR/GBP', from = Sys.Date() - iDate - 499, to = Sys.Date() - iDate)))
}
colnames(EURGBP) <- "Close";
chartSeries(EURGBP)

 Wolfgang Wu