[R-SIG-Finance] Bloomberg API Developer's Guide

Ana Nelson nelson.ana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:24:06 CEST 2010

For users of RBloomberg, it may be useful to have a copy of the
Bloomberg API Developer's Guide as this lists available options for
various types of request.

In your Bloomberg terminal, go to DOCS 2041121 or look for
documentation within WAPI.

Appendix A: Schemas has the good stuff. For example, how to request a
particular currency for historical requests is on page 121.

(in my previous email I referenced a different page number, I was
looking at the Bloomberg API Reference which I downloaded some time
ago and which I assume is an earlier version of this document)