[R-SIG-Finance] Quantmod chartSeries3d

Trey Johnson trey.johnson at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 15:11:27 CEST 2010

Nick,
	Here's the location:
http://www.quantmod.com/examples/chartSeries3d/chartSeries3d.alpha.R

Best Regards,
Trey

-----Original Message-----
From: r-sig-finance-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:r-sig-finance-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Nick
Torenvliet
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 10:02 PM
To: r-sig-finance at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R-SIG-Finance] Quantmod chartSeries3d

Hey All -- accidentally posted this under another topic... gmail confounds
me :-)

 I'm looking at xts_quantmod_workshop-1.pdf a presentation from the 2009
 R/Finance workshop.  In it there are a number of slides showing some nifty
 3d yield curves.  I've been hunting around for more info on chartSeries3d
 but am not finding it online and ls("package:quantmod") doesn't seem to
have
 anything obvious .  Can anyone point me in the right direction to get more
 info on these?

Regards,

 Nick