[R-SIG-Finance] RFC - Limit Order Book Package

Patrick Burns patrick at burns-stat.com
Thu Jun 10 10:43:42 CEST 2010

I think Jeff's points are on topic in that
having the best financial toys to play with
is in all of our interests.

I'm quite neutral on the subject.  My code is
S3, but so it can be compatible with S-PLUS.
A priori I think Jeff's opinions are likely
to be very good, and I don't have any solid
experience myself with S4.

But I'm confused.  The Bioconductor code is all
S4 and the genomics data they deal with is
usually huge.

Pat