[R-SIG-Finance] ta-lib & quantlib libraries for R

Jorge Nieves jorge.nieves at moorecap.com
Fri May 28 21:50:52 CEST 2010

Dirk  thanks for clarifying. Indeed, I do not know the difference from one to another. I am for the most part an end user.  I honestly do not the details of what it is involved for having the QuantLib up and running within  R. I figured this could be an opportunity for me to understated. So, having said that my offer to help still stands provided that someone explains me what and how.

Jorge Nieves