[R-SIG-Finance] R + HDF5 + Pytables

Manoj manojsw at gmail.com
Tue May 18 05:56:06 CEST 2010

Daniel - that's interesting feedback.

Jeff: I did a quick search on indexing packages and it seems its still
in development stages - looks very promising thou. I am more than
happy to test it out and give feedback/suggestions.

Hopefully we could do a comparision/benchmarking of few different
alternatives (including commercial tools like kdb).

Manoj