[R-SIG-Finance] Output of fExoticOptions

Benji Famel benjifamel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:41:20 CEST 2010

I have a question of ignorance:
I am using the SpreadApproxOption from the fOption package and noticed
that, despite the value described as " the option price, a numerical
value",  the output of the function is an fOption object. How do I
extract the option price from it, ignoring the rest of the output
which includes quite a bit of text? The reason is that I  want to call
this function from within excel and the additional text is causing an
#RError.
Thank you for any info you may have.

Sent from my mobile device.