[R-SIG-Finance] Where to get historical quotes for LIBOR quotes (other than Economagic)

Ron_M ron_michael70 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 17:03:04 CEST 2010

Dear all, I am looking for the historical LIBOR on GBP deposit for different
tenors ranging from over-night to 1 year. I have looked into Economagic but
it seems they dont have updated series. If not possible to fetch historical
quotes, for the time now it would be great if I can get quote for 1st march,
this year.

I know this is not the right forum to post this type of query, however I
believe folks here some clue where to get them. Any help will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,