[R-SIG-Finance] how to manually add data in a timeseries?

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Wed Apr 7 23:16:31 CEST 2010

On 04/07/2010 03:48 PM, patzoul wrote:
> My data is in variable x as shown below.

>             AAPL.Open AAPL.High AAPL.Low AAPL.Close AAPL.Volume AAPL.Adjusted
> 2007-10-17    172.69    173.04   169.18     172.75    40271900        172.75
>
> How can I add another line of data such as:
> 2010-04-07 250 250 250 250 0 250

Thank you for taking the time to clarify your question.

However, the answer to your question will not change.

You will use rbind.

You may first need to use xts() to create your new row.

This is not really a finance question.

Please start with the xts documentation and vignettes.  If you are still
having trouble, try r-help.

   - Brian