[R-SIG-Finance] Truncated Distributions - for OpVaR

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta cgb at datanalytics.com
Wed Mar 31 15:00:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

Package truncgof coudl be a good starting point.

http://cran.stat.auckland.ac.nz/web/packages/truncgof/index.html

I found something funny with it some time ago as you can read at

http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@r-project.org/msg57500.html

The paper(s) mentioned in the package will provide you with ideas an
tools for extending the usual GoF tests for those cases where stress
should fall on tail behaviour.

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com