[R-SIG-Finance] Error in Blotter's Longtrend Demo

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Thu Mar 25 13:09:05 CET 2010

On 03/25/2010 06:25 AM, Wolfgang Wu wrote:
> Thanks Brian,
> I do get the following warnings but my knowledge of R is unfortunately reaching its limit to evaluate if they are relevant or not.
Try rerunning the demo in the same R session as your first, failed/error
attempt.  The 'rm' errors are there to clean out the side effects from
previous demo runs.  Rerunning will get rid of those, and may give us
the warning I expect that would point towards where your problem is.

     - Brian

Brian G. Peterson
Ph: 773-459-4973
IM: bgpbraverock