[R-SIG-Finance] Rownames on blp() return matrix

anna lippelanna24 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:48:20 CET 2010

Hello, I am using the blp() function from RBloomberg package to retrieve a
matrix of prices. I had to reinstall the package and since I can't retrieve
the dates with rownames() as I used to before. When I display the matrix on
the console I can see the row names (dates) on the left but when i do
rownames() it returns me a NULL value...Any idea? Has some changes been done
on this package? Thank you

-----
Anna Lippel