[R-SIG-Finance] The 'realized' package user manual

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Sat Mar 13 11:55:26 CET 2010

Scott,

According to the list archives, from Scott Payseur, the link was:

students.washington.edu/spayseur/realized/users.manual.08.pdf

But it is a dead link anyway, so it is included here only to help future searchers.

There is a users.manual.script.q file included in the package, which I presume
is the code from the missing manual.

I looked in my older copies of the package, and found the docs you're looking
for.

I've posted mirror copies here:
http://www.braverock.com/brian/realized/

As these docs are not included in the current archives on CRAN.

Regards,

     - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson