[R-SIG-Finance] Blotter package - problem with example.

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Mar 1 15:52:47 CET 2010

kafkaz wrote:
> <.. snip example ...>
> I had the same warnings in my code.
> Is it normal, what quantity/position size is 0?
No, it's not normal.  Something is still not right in your environment.

I suspect that you are probably using old code that blotter depends on.

Try updating xts and quantmod to the current R-Forge versions.
blotter has prompted many improvements and bugfixes in these packages,
and the CRAN versions are lagging a bit.

For your reference, I've posted the output from the longtrend demo here:

http://www.braverock.com/brian/longtrend/

including a PDF of the chart.Posn output and the output of
getPortfolio() and getAccount()

Regards,

    - Brian

--