[R-SIG-Finance] fPortfolio plotting of efficient frontiers

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Mon Mar 1 12:41:14 CET 2010

No worries.  Unfortunately now I can't really be of much assistance.

I suspect that you may have changed the portfolioSpec, and changing the option
again doesn't change it back, but I don't really know without  code to examine.

I'd suggest using one of the standard data sets, like 'edhec' or anything from
fEcoFin, and building a little test script.  The list software will allow you
to attach PDF's of the output, and your test script will let Diethelm or others
more knowledgeable in fPortfolio replicate the problem.

Regards,

     - Brian

--
Brian G. Peterson