[R-SIG-Finance] Any time series visualization tool and backtest platform in R? Any good software outside R

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 02:48:49 CET 2010

This may not be exactly what you are looking for but you can use zoo
series with the playwith package to do zoom, pan, do annotation and a
few other things as shown in the examples near the end in ?xyplot.zoo
in the zoo package.   It also can be used in conjunction with the
TeachingDemos package as shown in one of the ?plot.zoo examples near
the end