[R-SIG-Finance] IBrokers - twsConnect error

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 19:00:18 CET 2010

The version if IBrokers is more important that the version of Java, at
least as far as debugging an IBrokers issue.  The version IBrokers
corresponds to is 9.62 of the API.  The TWS shouldn't be that
important.

sessionInfo() as described in the posting guide.

Best bet is to install from the googlecode repos:

  http://code.google.com/p/ibrokers/source/checkout

Most likely this will solve the issue.  I'll get a new one to CRAN
just in case CRAN isn't up to date.

Best,
Jeff