[R-SIG-Finance] [Fwd: RE: fPortfolioSolver Issues]

Brian G. Peterson brian at braverock.com
Fri Jan 15 12:05:49 CET 2010

To the list, in case any one else has insight for Todd.

You would probably need to produce a list of what you're doing, the actual
shell commands, and the output of 'R CMD build'

If I were you, I'd probably CC whoever is listed as the maintainer for the
package as well, as not everyone monitors this list every day.

Cheers,

   - Brian