[R-SIG-Finance] write.xts() and read.xts()

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:41:35 CEST 2009

xts is always under development, and one major component is the
integration with on-disk persistent storage.

This will allow for many xts operations to be directly available to
disk-based data. That said, it is a solid 6 months away from
production code.

I'll of course keep the list posted to any developments that might be
of interest.  The svn logs on R-forge are also a good way to see what
is happening with the package.

If anyone would like to alpha/beta test the on-disk xts code, please
send me an email off list.

Thanks,
Jeff

--