[R-SIG-Finance] [R-sig-finance] access to real time market data

gug guygreen at netvigator.com
Wed Sep 9 17:39:01 CEST 2009

I'm not sure if you want real-time data or historical intraday.

If the former, you can get real-time US data from Yahoo by signing up for a
premium account.  Not free, but $10.95/month or $13.95/month, so nothing
like the professional price.

See  http://billing.finance.yahoo.com/realtime_quotes/signup
http://billing.finance.yahoo.com/realtime_quotes/signup , including a free
trial period.